We hold the following values:
1. Biblical Instruction
- We gather for worship to focus on God’s Word and what it says for our lives.
- We go deeper as we discuss and apply God’s Word in group Bible Studies.
- We also grow through private reading, devotion, and meditation on God’s Word.
- We gather together to grow closer to one another as a family.
- We offer opportunities for the growth of families and friendships through social gatherings and activities.
- We seek to encourage one another in every life-situation.
- We share with our community the love God has shown all people in our Savior Jesus Christ.
- We seek to provide opportunities for the growth and improvement of our community.
- We will use our available resources to provide social relief throughout the community.
- We believe prayer is a powerful tool God has graciously given to his people.
- We actively pray for our community, our government, our church family, and our friends, both corporately and individually.